Friday, August 10, 2012

Countdown 22 Days!


Today’s preview of the Sing With Our Kids website: Clarification

As I've said before, putting together this project has meant making it up as I go along. And today I had an imortant (to me, anyway!) revelation. I have a great website already, Nancymusic. com, and it has tons of free materials, including over 150 free songs. So how will SingWithOurKids.com be different? Here was the "aha" moment I had today. Nancymusic.com is about promoting and presenting me as an artist, with yes, oh by the way tons of free materials. But SingWithOurKids.com will be about me promoting the project, not myself. I will have a presence so it will be personal, and you will be able to contact a real person if you need any help with materials or have ideas to add. But the site  will be all about bringing together a wide range of resources. The resources people need will drive the creation and development of SingWithOurKids.com. And that's an important distinction. Clarification is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment