Saturday, August 11, 2012

Countdown 21 Days


Today's Preview of the Sing With Our Kids website: Technology Meets Grandparents!

Here's an idea I'm especially excited about! When we have the monthly Grandparent Gatherings (see "countdown 24 days" post), I will bring my I-pad. Grandparents can quickly record a short song and personal message for their grandchildren, and I can e-mail it off to the parents- wherever they are! If they want to read a short book, then buy it and send it along to go with the song, they can do that too! And the beauty of this is that will cost nothing and will require no technology know-how (not that grandparents don't know technology, because more and more they absolutely do). But if they don't have access to the technology of recording, etc,  I can do it for them right there on the spot! How cool is that? It's all about connections! And for grandparents who can't attend the gatherings, there will be an instructional video on how to do this themselves. Every live part of the project will have corresponding information on the website so you can take advantage of all the same materials. 


No comments:

Post a Comment