Friday, August 24, 2012

Countdown 8 Days!

Today's Preview of the Sing With Our Kids website: A Short Questionnaire For You

Okay. This will just take a minute...

1. Ask yourself if if you are comfortable singing? (If your answer is yes, skip question number two)
2. If you answered no, do you wish you were comfortable singing?
3. Do you want your children to be comfortable singing?

As I talk about the project with new people every day, nine times out of ten, the response is this,
" Oh that's so great! Of course, I can't sing but I wish I could!"

Well that's the thing... we all can! I am learning that the key word in the project title is "with."
If the project is successful, your children will be singing. And just as importantly, so will you!  I learned a lot from workshops presented for early childhood teachers called, "Help! I can't Sing, but I want to!" And I will share what I have learned and build on it on the website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment