Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Countdown 2 Days!

The Final Stretch!

As I enter the last two days before the official launch of  The Sing With Our Kids Project and Website, I turn my attention to building my Indiegogo fundraiser campaign. If you're not familiar with this fairly new way of harnessing the power of the Internet, it's really quite amazing. It's also a project in itself (I've been working on it off and on for the last six months). I have such a vision for this project and all it can provide for our children, our families, and our communities; of what we can do together, and I'm confident it will be a success. But now it's time to make my case to you, to my community, and to the many friends and colleagues I have around the world. When the campaign goes live this Saturday, we'll have only 30 days to raise enough money to build the website that will provide the tools for us to sing, connect, and learn together. And as I said, putting together the online campaign is a big project in itself. assembling informative and compelling text, deciding on perks (donor thank you gifts), putting up the video, and much more. It's been such an interesting experience, and something I never could have imagined doing. And yikes! I only have two days-  So I better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment