Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Timing Is Everything!

SingWithOurKids.com Day 24 of 30
Exploring the Free Resources

Since I'm doing my community project in real time, things crop up that are new and will be added to the website. And sometimes you find the perfect book (of sources this is subjective, but nevertheless..). At Island Books last week I was introduced to one of these perfect books. Beautiful illustrations, rhyming text that's fun to read, a very sweet story, and of course- it's about singing..singing together! I can't wait to share it tomorrow, and coincidentally my free song of the month is  Everybody Has a Song to Sing . I plan to read the book and sing the song, and I invite you to do the same.
#singwithourkids




The perfect companion book to my new song, "Everybody Has a Song to Sing"

No comments:

Post a Comment